Zixca website (“us”, “we”, or “Zixca”, which also includes its affiliates) is the author and publisher of the internet resource www.Zixca.com (“Website”) on the world wide web as well as the software and applications provided by zixca.
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
- The type of information collected from the Users, including Personal Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) and Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined in paragraph 2 below) relating to an individual;
- The purpose, means and modes of collection, usage, processing, retention, and destruction of such information; and
- How and to whom zixca will disclose such information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, some of the Services require us to know who you are so that we can best meet your needs. When you access the Services, or through any interaction with us via emails, telephone calls or other correspondence, we may ask you to voluntarily provide us with certain information that personally identifies you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by zixca. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- contact data (such as your email address and phone number);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth and your pin code);
- data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
- insurance data (such as your insurance carrier and insurance plan);
- other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters.
The information collected from you by Zixca may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules.
“Personal Information” is defined under the SPI Rules to mean any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The SPI Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- Financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- Sexual orientation;
- Medical records and history;
- Biometric information;
- Information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise
- Visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- Call data records.
Zixca will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without your consent.
You are responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as your contact information provided as part of account registration. If your personal information changes, you may correct, delete inaccuracies, or amend information by making the change on our member information page or by contacting us through email@example.com. We will make good faith efforts to make requested changes in our then active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete), or Zixca has reasonable grounds to suspect that the information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, Zixca may, at its sole discretion, discontinue the provision of the Services to you.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you Services, contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org. We will retain your information for as long as your account with the Services is active and as needed to provide you the Services. We shall not retain such information for longer than is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force. After a period of time, your data may be anonymized and aggregated, and then may be held by us as long as necessary for us to provide our Services effectively, but our use of the anonymized data will be solely for analytic purposes. Please note that your withdrawal of consent or cancellation of account may result in zixca being unable to provide you with its Services or to terminate any existing relationship zixca may have with you.
Zixca may require the User to pay with a credit card, wire transfer, debit card or cheque for Services for which subscription amount(s) is/are payable. zixca will collect such User’s credit card number and/or other financial institution information such as bank account numbers and will use that information for the billing and payment processes, including but not limited to the use and disclosure of such credit card number and information to third parties as necessary to complete such billing operation. Verification of credit information, however, is accomplished solely by the User through the authentication process. User’s credit-card/debit card details are transacted upon secure sites of approved payment gateways which are digitally under encryption, thereby providing the highest possible degree of care as per current technology. However, zixca provides you an option not to save your payment details. The user is advised, however, that internet technology is not full proof safe and User should exercise discretion on using the same.
Due to the communications standards on the Internet, when a User or the End-User or anyone who visits the Website, zixca automatically receives the URL of the site from which anyone visits. zixca also receives the Internet Protocol (IP) address of each User’s computer (or the proxy server a User used to access the World Wide Web), User’s computer operating system and type of web browser the User is using, email patterns, as well as the name of User’s ISP. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help zixca improve its Service. The linkage between User’s IP address and User’s personally identifiable information is not shared with or disclosed to third parties. Notwithstanding the above, zixca may share and/or disclose some of the aggregate findings (not the specific data) in an anonymized form (i.e., non-personally identifiable) with advertisers, sponsors, investors, strategic partners, and others in order to help grow its business.
The Website uses temporary cookies to store certain (that is not sensitive personal data or information) that is used by zixca and its service providers for the technical administration of the Website, research and development, and for User administration. In the course of serving advertisements or optimizing services to its Users, zixca may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on the User’s browser. The cookies, however, do not store any Personal Information of the User. You may adjust your internet browser to disable cookies. If cookies are disabled you may still use the Website, but the Website may be limited in the use of some of the features.
TERMS AND CONDITION
ZIXCA (‘Website’) is an online service owned, operated and managed by Zixca.com (‘Zixca’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’). In using/accessing the website, you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement listed below or as may be revised from time to time (‘User Agreement’), which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms till the time you access this Website. If you have any queries about the terms and conditions of this User Agreement or have any comments or complaints on or about the Website, please email us at email@example.com or call us on ——— . We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Agreement from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
2. NATURE AND APPLICIBLITY OF TERMS
The Agreement applies to you whether you are –
- A ZIXCA Experts or service provider (whether an individual professional or an organization) or similar institution wishing to be listed, or already listed, on the Website, including designated, authorized associates of such ZIXCA Experts or institutions (“ZIXCA Expert(s)”, “you” or “User”); or
- A registered user his/her representatives or affiliates, searching for an electrician, plumber, technician, worker through the Website (“End-User”, “you” or “User”); or
- Otherwise a user of the Website for any of the services provided on the website (“you” or “User”).
This Agreement applies to those services made available by Zixca on the Website, which are offered free of charge to the Users (“Services”), including the following:
- For ZIXCA Experts: Listing of ZIXCA Experts and their profiles and contact details, to be made available to the other Users and visitors to the Website;
- For other Users: Facility to (i) create and maintain USER Accounts, (ii) search for ZIXCA Experts by name, specialty, and geographical area, or any other criteria that may be developed and made available by Zixca, (iii) to make appointments with ZIXCA Experts.
The Services may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of Zixca, and the Agreement will apply to your visit to and your use of the Website to avail the Service, as well as to all information provided by you on the Website at any given point in time.
The Agreement is published in compliance with, and is governed by the provisions of Indian law, including but not limited to:
- the Indian Contract Act, 1872,
- the (Indian) Information Technology Act, 2000, and
- the rules, regulations, guidelines and clarifications framed thereunder, including the (Indian) Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”), and the (Indian) Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011 (the “IG Rules”).
3. Ownership of rights:
Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the explicit permission of Zixca. All information displayed, transmitted or carried on the Website is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Copyrights and other intellectual property in respect of the some of the content on the Website may be owned by the third parties. This site is designed, updated and maintained by Zixca . You shall not modify, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work from, distribute, repost, perform, display or in any way commercially exploit any of the content available on the Website.
The terms in this Clause 4 are applicable only to Users other than ZIXCA Experts.
4.1.3 The Website allows Zixca to have access to registered Users’ personal email or phone number, for communication purpose so as to provide you a better way of booking appointments and for obtaining feedback in relation to the ZIXCA Experts and their practice.
- the fact that certain information is being collected;
- the purpose for which the information is being collected;
- the intended recipients of the information;
- the nature of collection and retention of the information; and
- the name and address of the agency that is collecting the information and the agency that will retain the information; and
- the various rights available to such Users in respect of such information
4.1.6 Zixca shall not be responsible in any manner for the authenticity of the personal information or sensitive personal data or information supplied by the User to Zixca or to any other person acting on behalf of Zixca.
4.1.7 The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the User’s account access information and password if the User is registered on the Website. The User shall be responsible for all usage of the User’s account and password, whether or not authorized by the User. The User shall immediately notify Zixca of any actual or suspected unauthorized access of the User’s account or password. Although Zixca will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized access of your account.
4.1.8If a User provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or , Zixca has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Zixca has the right to discontinue the Services to the User at its sole discretion.
4.1.9 Zixca may use such information collected from the Users from time to time for the betterment of customer support system.